Thursday, December 9, 2010

CRYSTAL

"Duty, smooty, come on. It's like
Cristal. It's the very best they make."

The Season of family sharing and end of year started at the Temple, come check what's going on: gifts from friends sharing their best wishes under the Temple Tree, hyper lucky chairs, updated gifts as days go on and more.
Let it be a warm and cosy virtual Christmas this year,
Yours,
Alia
And don't forget to check the wonderful gifts shared at the Temple by wonderful Fallen's Friends, more gifts to unwrap as days go on, and not to miss their christmas trees too!


2 comments:

Lore said...

I just wanted to say thank you to Fallen Gods Inc for being so effing awesome. :D
I am still in love with my old arboreal Lucky Fortune gift, and can't wait to get the new crystal skins. And all the presents I grabbed from the tree were amazing! I hadn't heard of Falconrose until I opened their present and saw that amazing mask.
I blogged some of the freebs, and will be telling all of my friends to run to Fallen Gods Inc!

Alia Baroque (Old) said...

Hello Lore, and thanks to you.
Am so happy the gifts managed to share some of My favourite friends work this way, was really what I wished and they keep piling up!
Hope you found your full match fast and enjoyed the stay while trying,
Take care and thanks again,
Alia